urethra

19 January 2007

Time has Passed

But not much has changed. Still using the 9mm, still finding it a touch uncomfortable at first, but it's fine for as long as I want once it's in. Can't see progression to 10mm for a while as the difference is just too great.
Had a very minor scare over christmas when on insertion, I saw blood in the lubricant. It was bright red, and only a small amount, but I stopped sounding completely for 3 or so weeks to give it time to heal. I think I was a bit dehydrated at the time as I'd upped my alcohol intake a bit over the holiday, so hopefully now life is back to normal it won't happen again.

1 Comments:

  • 8mm was a great feeling for me, and very quickly became easy to insert. Progressing to 9mm was a struggle, as I've described in earlier entries, which has made the 8mm feel less of a 'stuffing'. I'd say 8mm is a good size to use if you don't want to stretch yourself.

    By Blogger hegar.sound, at 11:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home