urethra

06 October 2006

First - A little personal information

I'm a white male in my thirties. I have no piercings or tattoos, and no real interest in having any.
I do, however, like using the internet to look all the wierd and wonderful people that have found a voice on it. People who can be non-mainstream without having to feel 'different.'

As part of my meanderings through the web, i found this article:
www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/3516.html
which mirrored my own experiences as a curious teenager. This lead me to investigate sounding, through wikepedia, the bmezine and google. I became fascinated, and very quickly decided that I wanted to do it. I found a set of hegar sounds on ebay and promptly bought them, with the express intention of stretching my urethra to the point that i could insert large objects or even a finger down it.

I'm not sure why I want to do this. It certainly isn't sensible and it isn't something I could discuss with my wife. All I know is I AM going to do it.