urethra

06 October 2006

Day One

The sounds arrived today! I am very excited and also a little daunted by them. Although the sizes were clear in the description, and although there was a clear photo of them, I hadn't realised just how big they were going to be. The largest sound is 18mm wide! I think it will be a while before I will be able to insert that baby!

I have inserted a couple and have already found that KY Jelly isn't really a suitable lubricant for this process. It's too thick and gooey, and as it dries it causes friction, as well as making the sound tricky to hold. Despite the warnings in the ask alice article (see the link in my first post) I have been using my own saliva as a lubricant, and found that although it needs frequent re-application, it is rather effective, and combines with the urethra's natural mucus without irritation. As my quest continues, I may well investigate better lubricants, certainly when i start with much larger sounds.

For now, I can comfortably accommodate the 7mm sound, and can get the 8mm sound in after a little fiddling. It seems that the urethra of the penis shaft itself could quite easily accommodate a larger sound, but the meatus and glans are tighter, and prevent me going larger. I intend to use the 8mm sound until such time as my meatus doesn't protest, and then I'll introduce the 9mm :)

After a few goes today, my meatus is a little red and I can 'feel' it when I pee. The last thing I want to do is rush, and injure myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home