urethra

09 October 2006

The Next Step

Pehaps a misleading title, I couldn't think of anything suitable. Everything is much the same - My urethra can accomodate (just) the 8mm sound. I have found that the urethra is much narrower as it passes through the glans, and this is the bit that's proving tricky.

My meatus is a little bit red and is quite sensitive when stretched by the sound, it hurts a little but that subsides quickly once it's in. I have found that it is a lot more comfortable to insert the 7mm end first (the sounds are all double-ended, each end being 1mm different), and let it go it until the 8mm part enters the penis - that way it's less tender.

The tenderness only occurs with the sound in, luckily it does not hurt any other time, even when I pee, which a big relief. The last thing I want is to open myself up to infection. To that end I have begun a strict timetable. At work I get 2 short breaks, one in the morning and one mid afternoon, as well as my lunch break. I will be using them to sneak of to the toilet and have a 5 - 10 minute session with the sounds, I did it today and it worked out fine.

After using the sound, the meatus looks a little baggier, to my mind at least, so I really hope it can be persuaded to stretch. I really do not want to have a meatotomy in order to continue this, I think they look really ugly.

Hopefully, once I've figured out the logistics, I'd like to post some pictures, but we'll wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home