urethra

01 November 2006

A lot happier

Since my last post, I have made a tiny but important bit of progress.
I am still using the 9mm sound, but I can now hold it in for as long as I want. I think my penis is slowly getting used to it, for, although it is still snug, it fits in without too much of a problem.

The tightness is still squeezing the lube off the sound however, and this makes removal quite slow, as I'd rather inch it out slowly than pull it quickly, as the friction (although slight) makes my penis sting a bit. The stinging goes as soon as the sound is out, so no damage is being done.

1 Comments:

  • that's exactly right. each end is a different diameter
    My set changes by one milimetre each time.
    To start I found that useful, as I was able to go from 7 to 8mm using the change in width, rather than inserting each end afresh.
    However, the 1mm difference between 9 and 10mm is proving a difficult one to cross, and although I am comfortable at 9mm, I cannot even begin to move past onto the 10mm section.

    By Blogger hegar.sound, at 11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home